Driving directions to Blaine, WA:
From I-5 heading North…
- Take Exit 276.
- Go around the traffic and turn off at Second Street.
- Follow Second Street to the entrance to Peace Arch Park.
- After leaving the Peace Arch port of entry from Highway 99.
- Stay to the right and immediately get off I-5 at exit 276 for Blaine, WA.
- Go around the traffic circle and get onto D Street (heading under I-5).
- At the second traffic circle, turn off onto Second Street.
- Follow Second Street to the entrance of Peace Arch Park.
Should the parking lot reach capacity, parking is also available on the street outside of the park.
Visitors from Canada:
Pedestrians may walk freely between the Canadian Peace Arch Provincial Park and US Peace Arch State Park, provided they do not leave the confines of the two parks. Visitors from Canada can park in the parking lot on the Canadian side of the park and walk to the Festival on the US side without going through the border checkpoint.
Directions to the BC parking lot…
On Highway 99 south, just prior to the duty free store at Peace Arch Border crossing, turn right onto Beach Road. Then take first left into the driveway that leads to the parking lot for Peace Arch Provincial Park.